The name of the Caroline County Training School was changed to Union High School in June 1929 when the school became an accredited four-year public high school. The school remained the only public high school in Caroline County for Negroes during the era of segregation. It ceased to exist after the 1968-1969 school year when the Caroline County school system became integrated.
Liston Leander Davis 1903 - 1914
Courtesy Douglas Buchanan George Hayes Buchanan 1914 - 1916